Aside from what you can do with the IKEA MALM, the IKEA TARVA is another one of the most popular series of furniture by Ikea including the TARVA dresser.
The TARVA series comes in a wide 6-drawer chest making them great for big space homes, whereas the narrow 3-drawer, or 5-drawer, chests are ideal for smaller spaces. The TARVA nightstand also makes a perfect addition to any big or small space.
If you’re looking for a dresser or nightstand that is made of untreated solid wood without breaking the bank, then the IKEA TARVA is your go-to! It’s a simple and classic pine material where you can knock your socks off and design + style it in however way you want.
IKEA TARVA Hacks
The IKEA TARVA series is easily hackable because these pinewood dressers can be painted or stained. You can even swap your knobs or replace them with pulls that fit your personality and style.
There are many creative ways this little gem can be hacked and used in sorts of spaces at home including your kitchen or even dining room. Nope, it doesn’t necessarily have to stay as a bedroom dresser as you’ll see in many inspiring ideas later in this post.
Staining any TARVA furniture will give it a timeless and elegant solid wood look, and you can find the perfect stain at any local home hardware store, giving your TARA dresser or nightstand a simple upgraded look.
Alternatively, you can also paint it in any color you want. Another creative idea is to combine both staining and painting as demonstrated by some images of the IKEA TARVA hacks below.
Finally, you can swap those knobs for classier or edgier ones to upgrade the entire look. And voila, your dresser is now unrecognizable, and I bet all your guests will be mind-blown by the results!
Overall, the IKEA Tarva is plain as all the other IKEA furniture pieces, and that just means you’ll have a blank canvas to personalize and spruce up that best suits your style at home.
So, how are you going to hack your TARVA?
Check out these 20 ideas for the best IKEA TRARA dresser and nightstand hacks!
More IKEA Furniture Hacks and Ideas For Your Daily Inspiration
- IKEA BILLY Bookcase Built-In and Storage Hacks
- IKEA KALLAX Hacks (Including Shelves and Insert Ideas)
- IKEA Desk Hacks For The Perfect Home Office Space
Don’t forget to save and pin this IKEA TARVA HACKS page – that way you’ll find your way back to a post filled with an abundant amount of the best IKEA hacks that will glam up your home décor!
1. Wooden Stain Ikea Tarva Hack
2. Upcycled Ikea Tarva Tape & Paint Hack
3. Mid-Modern Century Tarva
4. Ikea Tarva Nightstand Hack
5. Simple, Timeless & Elegant Tarva
6. Ikea Tarva Nightstand With Wood Dowels
7. Pretty Tarva with Stain, Paint, and Crystal Knobs
8. Benjamin Moore Hale Navy Tarva Dresser Hack
9. Ikea Painted Tarva Nightstand
10. Mint Green Changing Table Tarva
11. Multi-purpose White Tarva with Wheels
12. Tarva Dresser Bar Table Hack
13. Another Creative Tarva Bar Cabinet Hack
14. Ikea Tarva Hack with Grey Paint and Gold Pulls
15. Tarva with Gold Overlays
16. Modern Mountain Tarva Dresser
17. Nursery Tarva Dresser Hack with Long Pulls
18. DIY Cane Tarva Dresser
19. Simple & Timeless Tarva Dresser
20. Gorgeous IKEA Tarva with Gold Pulls
21. Pretty Tarva in Pink
22. Tarva Kitchen Sideboard Hack
Final words on the best IKEA TARVA Hacks
As you know, most IKEA furniture is known for its simple and blank canvas look.
The best part is their furniture, include the TARVA series are versatile, and this gives you the opportunity to style your home furnishings on a healthy budget.
Just like any IKEA dresser or nightstand, including the IKEA MALM series, you can easily swap out the knobs and replace them to classier ones. You can also opt for handles or pulls depending on what you like.
Adding some simple and beautiful overlays can instantly upgrade the look, making it look like it’s worth a million bucks in just minutes!
If you’re a fan of DIYing, painting, and repurposing, then go ahead and give the IKEA TARVA a fresh coat of paint or stain.
Well, I hope you enjoyed these 30 best IKEA TARVA hacks!
What is your favorite IKEA TARVA dresser hacks from this post?
Let us know in the comment below on which Ikea hack you’re going to try this weekend!