Your kitchen is the heart of the home where all the magic happens. It’s the place where lifetime memories are created and delicious meals are prepared for your family. That’s why it’s important to be creative and find ways to keep your kitchen organized at all times.
When left unattended and neglected, a clean and tidy kitchen can quickly turn into a scary area that no one dares to enter.
Small appliances start to occupy your counter space, plates starting to look like the leaning Tower of Pisa, trying to find a jar of spice becomes a treasure hunt, containers falling out every time you open the cabinets. The list goes on and on!
Many people unknowingly bring clutter into the kitchen by storing unopened boxes of food and ingredients in kitchen cabinets because once you close the cabinet doors, out of sight, out of mind!
Although this is convenient, it’s not the best way to keep your kitchen organized. Food packaging is bulky and takes up too much valuable cabinet space. Plus, it’s very hard to organize items that have different sizes and shapes.
So today, we’re going to share the best kitchen cabinet organization ideas and hacks with you so you can stay on top of the chaos and have a clean happy kitchen!
1. Make Life Easier with Turntables
Source: Life in Jeneral @ Instagram
2. Organize Vertically
Source: House Beautiful
3. Free Your Drawer Spaces with Hooks
4. Stick a Magnetic Storage Holder on Your Refrigerator
5. Double Your Cabinet Storage with Stackable Baskets
Source: Little Label Co
6. Toss Out the Packaging
Source: Bless’er House
7. Upgrade Your Kitchen with a Rolling Rack
8. Clever Pot Lid Storage
9. Add a Rail to Your Kitchen Cabinet or Island
Source: R&R at home
10. Use a Pull Down Spice Rack
Source: The Container Store
11. Maximize Your Cabinet Space with Undershelf Baskets
Source: The Container Store
12. Get a Container Lid Organizer
13. Separate Your Utensils Neatly
Source: The Impatient Gardner
14. Install a Pegboard to Create More Shelving Space
Source: Jen Woodhouse
15. Organize Kitchen Cabinets with Stackable Shelves
16. Store Plates Upright for Easy Access
17. Label Your Food Containers
Source: Going Zero Waste @ Pinterest
18. Organize Cans Like a Pro
Source: Apartment Therapy
19. Consider Pull Out Storage Cabinets
20. Use a Kitchen Cart for Extra Storage
Source: Homey Oh My
Summary on the Best Kitchen Cabinet Organization Ideas and Hacks
As you can see, you don’t need to renovate your entire kitchen or add extra kitchen cabinets to have an organized kitchen.
All you need are simple and functional ideas and hacks to help you maximize your kitchen space. Many of these solutions are inexpensive where you can find them at your local dollar store, IKEA, or online at Amazon.
Turntables or lazy susan, stackable shelves, and utility carts are must-haves in any kitchens just because they’re so useful don’t take up too much room.
What are your favorite kitchen cabinet organization ideas from this post?
Let us know in the comment below how these organizing tips and tricks will make a difference in your kitchen!